Application can be faxed to the confidential Intake Coordinator fax line at 250-546-3227.
- Once the application for treatment is reviewed and the client meets the admission criteria, the Intake Coordinator will contact the referral worker by letter and/or phone to verify client’s admission and intake date. Confirmation letters are sent out by fax two weeks prior to each intake date to allow sufficient time to coordinate travel arrangements to the centre.
Please ensure application is complete before sending as this will help to speed up the intake process.
- completed and sent the application for treatment?
- completed and sent the client confidential information waiver?
- completed and sent the travel form?
- Given the client the list of what to bring and what not to bring?
- Included the Physician's report?
- Attached the TB results?
If your client is on the Methadone or Suboxone Harm Reduction Program, have you?
- We have recently updated the Methadone and Suboxone Maintenance Program. Refer to the Application Form for details on Methadone or Suboxone to ensure your client meets the requirements or call the Intake Coordinator.
- completed and sent a signed copy of the client's Methadose or Suboxone Verification Form?
- checked to ensure that your client is not taking unsafe medications?
If your client is receiving Provincial Financial Assistance, have you?
- forwarded the letter to the BC benefit worker to sign?
If your client is on probation or parole, have you?
- fowarded a copy of the Probation or Parole Order?
- submitted necessary supporting documentation such as probation orders, pre-natal reports, etc.?