- Visitors are not allowed at the Recovery Home residence until a full month of stay is completed.
- Preferred arrangement for visits and visitors are to be made off-site in the community.
- Visiting hours are from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays and visitors must sign a visitor confidentiality agreement form on their FIRST visit.
- Visits must occur in common areas of the residence. This ensures the anonymity of the other residents and the safety of all.
- No visitors are permitted in the individual resident rooms.
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol or drugs are prohibited from the Centre grounds. Round Lake Treatment Centre is committed to providing an alcohol-and-drug-free environment for the residents, staff and visitors.
- Any children (under 16 years of age) visiting must be accompanied and supervised by an adult (other than the resident) at all times. We would encourage all visitations with children off site if possible.
- Visitors and residents are requested to refrain from intimate behaviours during visitations. This is in respect of learning appropriate behaviours and essential in a communal living environment.