Post Treatment Support Services
ROUND LAKE ACCEPTS INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Have completed Stage II treatment defines as having completed a recovery based program and are stabilized and are in need of further housing and recovery support.
- Able to participate without supervision in outside appointments and activities.
- Are motivated to self-directed change, and who are goal directed in focus to learn and understand and are motivated to become independent in a recovery based lifestyle.
- Willing to adhere to established recovery oriented home atmosphere with an adherence to all Round Lake Treatment Centre guidelines, and protocols.
- Willing to undergo assessments as needed and does not display behaviour that would be unduly disruptive or harmful to other residents or Stage II clients.
- Does not engage in self-harm activities and are not suicidal.
- Are willing to participate fully in outlining supports and contributing to the development of their Service Care Plan with the understanding of and acceptance of a longer treatment stay.
- Are willing to contribute $400 per month toward their shelter costs as well as a $270 damage deposit.
- Are 19 years of age or older.
To be eligible to enter Post Recovery Treatment the individual must:
- Be free from all communicable diseases (i.e., scabies, lice).
- Have a tuberculosis (TB) test in the last 12 months. (If a TB test is positive and results measure larger than 10 mm, skin test results must be followed up by a TB chest X-ray.
- Be on medications that are in alignment with our SAFE/UNSAFE Medication List.
- Not have physical health needs that require daily 1:1 care.
ROUND LAKE IS NOT UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO ACCEPT:
- MCFD-mandated or court ordered residents. Residents must recognize that life conflicts (impaired driving, child apprehension, etc.) are caused as a result of alcohol and drug use.
- All possible outside interference during the Post Treatment Services such as court appearances, MCFD case conferences, etc., will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Round Lake does not accept potential residents with the following legal conditions:
a) Electronic Monitoring
b) Temporary Absence
c) 24 Hour Supervision
d) Day Parole
e) Known, charged, or convicted sexual offenders
All other legal conditions are reviewed on a case by case basis. We limit the number of potential residents who have current legal orders in place.
PLEASE NOTE: Admission Criteria are clearly outlined. Questions are accepted but please do not expect exceptions to be made for the potential resident.
Admission criteria are based on the need to ensure a safe environment for all.
Shelter rates are determined based on employment income and/or income assistant needs.