WHAT TO BRING
- Shampoo, soap, tooth brush, shaving kit, etc.
- Gym shoes (non marking) and workout clothes
- Comfortable modest clothing is required
- Socks and underwear
- Swim suit (one-piece)
- Jacket / hoodies, etc. (weather / season appropriate)
- Small day pack
- Sufficient prescription medicine as prescribed and in the original containers or bubble wrapped for the duration of your treatment
- Over-the-counter medication and vitamins in the original packaging
- Debit and/or credit card
- Long distance calling card are a must for all calls
- Enough cigarettes for your entire stay (for smokers) or sufficient funds to purchase locally
- Personal health care number or card (Canadian residents)
- Other valid identifications
- RLTC does not allow any forms of hair grooming on site, i.e. dyes, hair cuts.
Please DO NOT bring
- T-shirts with offensive slogans or that promote alcohol or drugs
- Revealing clothing
- Two-piece bathing suits
- Laptop computers, TVs
- Portable music players (iPods, etc.), personal entertainment items
- Mouthwash or other items containing alcohol (i.e. perfume, hand sanitizer, hair dye, nail polish)
- Protein powders or workout supplements
- Sex toys
- Work or education course material
- Junk food
- Weapons, knives, scissors
- Bedding including pillows, cushions, blankets and stuffies.
Clients will need funds for medications they require during treatment if not covered by medical; may want to have some spending money when on outings, or on weekend/day passes, etc. Phone cards can be purchased at the Administration office.
Laundry facilities and products are available for clients to wash and dry their personal items.