What to Bring
1. Shampoo, soap, tooth brush, tooth paste, shaving kit, etc.
2. Gym shoes (non marking) and workout clothes
3. Comfortable modest clothing is required
4. Socks and underwear
5. Swim suit (one-piece)
6. Jacket / hoodies, etc. (weather / season appropriate)
7. Small day pack
8. Sufficient prescription medicine as prescribed and in the original containers or bubble wrapped for the duration of your treatment
9. Over-the-counter medication and vitamins in the original packaging
10. Debit and/or credit card
11. Long distance calling card are a must for all calls
12. Cigarettes if needed
13. Personal health care number or card (Canadian residents)
14. Other valid identifications
IF YOU BRING YOUR CAR
- Parking is available
- The vehicle must be insured while it is at Round Lake
- As mentioned, setting appropriate boundaries is the resident’s responsibility
- Vehicles may be searched similar to a baggage check
- Pre-treatment clients may be restricted from using their vehicles until they have entered the post treatment stage
- RLTC does not allow technical hair grooming on site, such as giving hair cuts and absolutely no hair dye.
Please DO NOT bring
1. T-shirts with offensive slogans or that promote alcohol or drugs
2. Mouthwash or other items containing alcohol (i.e. perfume, hand sanitizer, hair dye, nail polish)
3. Protein powders or workout supplements
4. Sex toys
5. Weapons, knives, scissors
6. Bedding including pillows, cushions, blankets and stuffies.
- will require funds for any medications if not covered by medical;
- may want to bring spending money when on outings, or on weekend/away time, etc. Phone cards can be purchased at the Administration office.
Laundry facilities and products are available for residents to wash and dry their personal items.