Post Treatment Support Services
- Do you have clients who struggle within your community and have a hard time saying no to friends and family?
- Do you have clients who need extra support away from their home communities to achieve long term wellness?
- Do you have clients who need help with life skills, require more healing work, and individualized counselling?
- You may want to send them to our new Recovery Home!
THE PAINTED TURTLE LODGE
Round Lake Treatment Centre is pleased to be able to offer post-treatment support services in our new post-treatment Recovery Home. The home will provide a safe and stable environment for clients who have completed a full treatment program but who require more assistance to further strengthen their wellness and recovery.
Admission will be granted to those who:
- are able to be independent, are stabilized.
- are able to take personal responsibility for their recovery.
- have completed some type of recovery based program.
- are able to participate without supervision in outside appointments and activities.
- are motivated to become independent in a recovery based lifestyle.
Programming offered will be less intense and structured than our residential treatment program, but will assist with identification and the development of healthier lifestyles, while offering cultural and spiritual support.
Attendance and continuation of the 12-step programs (i.e. AA or NA) will be encouraged and if applicable, clients must be willing to participate fully and seek employment or vocational counselling, as part of their community reintegration. Service plans will be collaboratively completed with each client. Community referrals will be made as needed i.e., medical, specialized counselling.
Mutual investigation of client needs will be based on comprehensive assessment as required (e.g., life skills needs assessment, stabilization goals, community referrals and psychiatric report, probation order if applicable). Individuals in the Post treatment component may reside within the home for up to six months, and therefore we are thorough in our assessment of suitability.
The recovery home is a strictly substance-free, abstinence-based residence.
Methadone clients are accepted (max 70 mgs) with 4 months stabilization and Suboxone clients (max 20 mgs) with 2 months stabilization.
More information about the application process is within the recovery home referral package and How Do I Apply?