Round Lake Treatment Centre is hiring an On-Call Client Support Worker (CSW). In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, reporting to the Program Administrator, this position is responsible for the supervision and support of the Centre’s Clients. The CSW participates in client activities and, out-of-business hours, assumes responsibility for the Centre. As the CSW on-call, you will be expected to cover rotating shifts with the focus being on covering evening, midnight and weekend shifts on an on-call basis with little notice and to cover scheduling gaps not covered by existing permanent staff.
- Valid Class 4, BC Driver’s License
- Knowledge of addictions and recovery
- Demonstrated background and knowledge of First Nations peoples’ customs, culture, and trauma informed practice.
- Successful completion of Grade 12
Preferred knowledge and skills:
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certification
- Aboriginal Health Worker Certificate, Human Services Certificate or two years’ equivalent experience in a Residential Treatment setting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic computer skills, i.e. email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Ability to safely lift 25 pounds
Join our team today and help make an impact in the lives of others!
Send Cover Letter, Resume and Three Business References to Jeanette DeFauw:
Fax: (250) 546-3227 / Email: JeanetteD@roundlake.bc.ca
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal record check.